29-31 Church St
GreenwichVIEW ALL OUR TRANSACTIONS
BHP unconditionally acquired the freehold of 29-31 Church street from a Burger King franchisee who had terminated their agreement with the burger chain.
As one of the few retail units without an A3 user restriction in the town, it had enhanced occupier appeal.
Following an initial marketing campaign and contact with adjacent landowners, the owner of the printing works to the rear acquired the property to facilitate a potential new access and therefore allowing a more intensive development of their site in the future.
- Prime pitch in town centre
- A3 consent
- One of very few retail units without a user restriction in Greenwich
- To undertake site assembly with the property to the rear
- To lease the retail and refurbish the upper parts for residential
- Relatively small ground floor plate
- Creating access to the upper floors would reduce shop frontage
- The limited ground floor accommodation would limit potential purchasers / lessees
- Planning risk