Jeremy, in his previous role as MD of The Milton Investment Fund, has acquired five office properties on Queen Anne’s Gate sold with a change of use to residential.
The acquisition of Old Queen Street was acquired in a continuation of this successful business model.
Purchased in joint venture with a foreign high net worth, planning consent for the property was successfully obtained and following a period of marketing was sold to a private individual.
- Charming Georgian house
- Excellent position in St James’
- Acquired with vacant possession
- Delayed completion
- To enhance the asset value through a residential consent
- To sell without undertaking the residential conversion
- To undertake refurbishment to further profitability
- No garden
- North facing
- Location was still emerging as a recognised residential pitch
- Planning risk in a sensitive location
- Void risk
- Dated services needed replacement